Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dirty Spokes Race #3 - Series Finale!




October 10th, 2008 was the series finale for the Dirty Spokes 12/6 hour mountain bike endurance points series! The entire family made it out to this one (first time for the entire series we all made it out there!). Kids did great! We spent the night in the camper on Friday night woke up early Saturday morning and got started with registration! We had tons of help with registration (can't say it enough - Chalise is a great family friend! She came out to the race to help Linda and I - alright really Linda!)... as I have said many times once race day comes around I am no longer in charge - Linda and my Dad run the show - I just wander around and say GO! In the photo along with our family is a little girl who's daddy races in all the races - great kid - she helps with registration and handing out the winners bags at the end of the race (with Madison). The other man in the photo is named Tim he was a HUGE help with the race! There was also a "kids race" we put on (really Krista Park put it on - Pro Mountain Biker who graciously offered to do so)... I will get other pictures on here as we get them...

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Tyler was so proud to see the princess bike! Wish we could be there..see you all over Thanksgiving, we will be home for 2 weeks...maybe we could sleep over in the RV...ha! Colin