Life has been crazy to say the least (but please understand I love it!!!). As you know the Schroer family is all about organized chaos!
The kids are doing awesome! They are wonderful big sisters! Each of them has accepted their role and are doing great with it! Linda and Emery are doing wonderful!
Yes that is Julia (below) getting ready to get on a "pogo stick" in the "snow / rain" in a puddle in the back yard!
Blakely making her snowman! It was a "slushy" snow but served its purpose for the kids to get to play in it!
Blakely making her snowman! It was a "slushy" snow but served its purpose for the kids to get to play in it!
Emery Rae! Sleeping away! Doing what she does!
After the neighborhood easter egg hunt!

1 comment:
Thanks TIm!!! I bet there are more people out there but Tyler and I really do enjoy seeing you all! We miss you..we were talking about the Easter egg hunts and were sending lots of hugs your way!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment